Tuesday, January 29, 2008


I just got back my PR1103 practical reports for last week and I did quite badly RELATIVELY to the rest. Lol. If it is not relative to others, my grade is already very good to me. The problem was the wrong folding... I folded the reverse way. Yeah the top ones are the correct ones and the bottom ones are the wrong ones. I have to honestly say that the wrong way of folding yield a neater/cleaner/nicer packets as there the foldings are hidden. So how would I know that I did a mistake/folded wrongly lor.. Obviously I never paid attention during demo. Haha..

During the weekend, I rushed through to finish watching GUNDAM SEED! WOW! I have to agree that this series rocks! Although there is a bit of lovey-dovey aspect (I am not sure whether I like it or not), I definitely love the fact that now the female characters are getting stronger and participating in the war in terms of riding mobile suits or leading the battleships. The war is 3-sided so it is so exciting and the battleship battles rocks.... (Igelstellung... Gottfried... Helldart... Wombat... Lohengrin... FIRE!)
Now I am in dilemma whether I should spend my CNY holidays mugging or chionging Gundam Seed Destiny. I guess it will be the latter because I think it will be even more exciting then the preceding series. Anyway during CNY, there will be no shuttle bus so I will be stuck in the room.

While on the topic of gundam, there is something interesting about me. I use my initial, gwc, for a forum. And someone guessed whether gwc=gundam wing custom. Haha... I never thought about that. What a smart guy! I never thought that because the robot should be wing gundam custom... Lol...

Yeah it has a shape of an angel but it is the strongest mecha in Gundam Wing. Its twin buster rifle can destroy a colony. It is just like me :p Angelic look but hiding a grave danger beneath....

No comments: