Friday, January 25, 2008

Disney Lunar New Year

Haiz... I will not take bus anymore after my RCIY sessions. Last Friday I was complaining because I thought taking mrt+bus only saved about 10mins of the journey time. I was wrong. It saved me 40 damn minutes. Haiz... The good thing of taking bus today was I saw the Chinatown decoration.

Well, the incoming new year is a rat year. It is not surprising to see that most of the rat decorations are Mickey and Minnie Mouse. But I was so surprised to see this year's Chinatown decorations. Apparently it was not only me who was amazed because the whole bus was "aaahing" and "oooohing". Lol... The theme was disney. At the beginning, there are Mickey and Minnie only. But along the way, there are Donald and his 3 nephews, Pluto, I might miss Goofy, but there is Winnie the Pooh's gank too! Wowowowow... Pooh was holding the chinese dragon. Awesome... I wish I had a car and can visit Chinatown in the middle of the night to take the photos...

I think so far (from the previous CNY and Christmas decorations), this is the best and the one that makes me most happy! Disney rocks! :p

No comments: