Sunday, December 16, 2007

Unhappy Holiday

My holiday has been pretty bad so far. Horrible, I would say. My Christmas is confirmed to be another screwed up one this year :( I have been forced to go to a deserted old dumb city with nothing I can look forward to for I don't know how long. Aaargh... I don't want to remind myself about how unmerry my Christmas will be. It is not the first time that I am forced to go and still I am being forced forced and forced. I guess I have to be a bad boy and put up black face for as long as I am there. I am already in no-word term with my parents for the 3rd day today.

I have 4 more episodes to complete my Samurai Deeper Kyo. If I don't rush to complete an anime, I guess I would enjoy watching it more. This is an example. 20 something episode should be able to be finished in 2-3 days but this is my 5th day. I guess it is a bit short for a 38-volume manga but I cannot say which one is nicer because I already forget the manga storyline. But reaching 4 more episodes before the end, some characters are yet to make their appearance. Is it really ending??


Due to the stupid trip I have to do, there is no way I can finish my Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny this holiday. Haiz.. I am planning to play Final Fantasy I. And my Kingdom Heart: Chain of Memories has not ended yet. Everything I do this holiday seems to be useless and does not make me happy. All things I planned to do fail, including that weight-losing and exercise regime T_T

No comments: