Sunday, December 2, 2007

RCIY Camp

Huaaah... I am very sleepy and tired after the camp. Slept for a total of 7 hours in 2 days. Usually I need >8hours per day. I have a lot of 'sleep debt' to be paid.

The camp was pretty fun, although of course it was inevitable that some people are just gifted with sucky attitude, loud, intolerant, impolite, arrogant, and not to mention childish. Lol, no condemnation because this kind of people are just everywhere. Ok maybe everywhere is wrong because the only example I can give is at school. Haha... Hmm... I am not blaming them because it is not their choice to be sucky and yeah they have their full rights to say I suck also. I am not so desperate to make as many fake friends as possible anyway. I am not desperate. I look for people who can accept me (and whom I can accept) not trying to be accepted by people. And I am luck to be gifted to look into people... So I don't need to waste my money/time or my talent to act friendly to anyone because I can see whether someone is genuinely wanting to be my friend or someone who just wants to suck something from me or to widen his/her personal network. Well, friendster/facebook syndrome... 'Yay I have so many friends I have so many photos.' What shit...

Ok I've been blabbering nonsense. I shall write about the camp. Hoho... for 2.5 days I had free meals and the meals were pretty decent: a HK cafe, mcd big breakfast which does not live up to its name, barbeque (though I ate satay and otah only -_-), and Katong Laksa (I expected it to be damn good or something but I thought it was pretty disappointing. The gravy was quite tasteless, the serving was small, and inside was only few pieces of cockles, prawn, and strips of fish cake. And now I am damn hungry.

I had a great time exercising too. I biked for 2 hours which was not enough because I never reached the dead end of the CBD direction and I only reached Bedok Jetty at the other end. Nevertheless, I felt that my legs muscles were exercised and up to now, I can feel that the shape of the bicycle seat is etched on my butts. Lol. There was an amazing race game and I ran quite a lot. Hohoho... I was confident that yay! I'm gonna lose weight. Immediately I stepped on the weighing machine today and tadadada.... my weight increased! Haiz...

I was pretty stressed upon arrival because I got the bathroom which was in pathetic condition. The water tank of the toilet bowl was dripping and the shower room had no hanger. Lucky the neighbouring chalet had much better toilet. I tried not to go toilet but I failed. Haiz... No choice, had to prepare some space for the laksa.

The nights were pretty exciting. Although some of the games were quite boring, it was still a good way to spend time. I could not sleep after lying down for 45mins in the first night so I decided to join the playing group until 330. On the second night, we ended earlier but in my room, my roomates and I exchanged ghost stories. In the end, the one who was very enthu to say was the one scared most. We slept at about 3.

And the best part of the camp was the gift. Haha... The cathecumens were given rosary. Now I have 3. Haha... I hope the one that I got will not rust (the crucifix is shiny so I am scared that it's a metal or coated-metal...hopefully it's made of steel). My favourite is still my glow-in-the-dark rosary. I guess it's because that's my first one since P6.

Whewww... So long already. We had an angel mortal game and people were just mad. 4 people said I was their angels. The reasons were very lame: stick-man, childishness, boyish handwriting. All like so -_-! I got my angel so easily and she tried so hard to bluff. She even asked someone to write the letter but I was there when she said 'please help to be my scribe'. She gave me a Dars chocolate. Hopefully it is nice. Haha.. My mortal gave me Baby Piglet. This one was pretty hilarious. She and her friend prepared 4 gifts (2 for their mortals and 2 for their angels), they were Baby Pooh, Baby Piglet, Baby Tiger, and Baby Eeyore. When we opened at the same time, it was just damn lame...

Yupz, so overall I guess I enjoyed it. Although I was so pissed because of the bimbotic and childish acts. Nevermind...

Holiday is here. I have prepared the plan for next week. Yay yay yay!!!^o^

No comments: