Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday is ending T_T

Wheew... Time flies so fast. It is less than two weeks till my return to Singapore and about two weeks till the school starts again. There are so many things I want to do, yet there is so little time -_-

I am currently playing Final Fantasy 1 and I am very frustrated. The level of difficulty is just so difficult. The random battles are so frequent and it takes so much time to level up and earn enough money to buy stuff. Haiz... On top of that, there is not sufficient information about how the story goes from the game. Lucky there are game guides. Haha... The omake feature adds more to my stress as I have to meet all enemies and open every single treasure chests. Haiz... I don't think I can finish it.

Sem 1 results were out and I am surprised that I did better than my expectations. Haha, especially Anatomy. My phy pharm was my lousiest subject and it might be due to my poorly done practical reports (I don't think I did a lousy work anyway, I just write as much as the space provided). No complaint though as I managed to keep my scholarship for another semester.

I was afraid that I have gotten addicted to computer and internet. My worry was baseless. Although I am online for an average of 4 hours daily when I am in Singapore, I can survive days without going online home. Oh yeah...

New year is coming. And although I complained so much about the trip to Pontianak, at least I got a wake up call to 'repair' my spiritual life. Yep, at least I got something useful out of the trip. I need to rebuild my life and reset my priorities.

Time table for semester 2 is out. I guess it's time to look at it, prepare my mental for a new semester, and start looking through what modules to bid. Haiz... School is here again...

No comments: