Monday, December 10, 2007

Hohohoho....me...

I am home again. There are some changes, some are for better, some for worse... For an example, the mall in front of my house has opened a new wing in just 5 months time. Bloody cool! Now there are 5 malls in 1 building although I still cannot find where is the Mall #4. However, the escalator in #3 is moved to #5 so I must walk a bit to got upstairs.

I have to get used to the snail-slow connection of my home internet -_-! I cannot even access my own blog as it takes too much time to open all the pictures. I had to change back to classic yahoo mail as the new one takes too long to load. This is just maddening. Now don't even talk about downloading stuff anymore. It makes me cry even to update my antivirus. Haiz... My forum also takes forever to open. Sigh...

My cupboard and my display cabinet are FULL! WTF! I need to think twice to buy new titles of mangas and I need to get rid of some of the 'failures' so as to give space to the nicer titles. My parents will just kill me if they know I am throwing away comics as it is like throwing away money. The rack for my anime artbook is also almost full -_-! My toy cabinet is also almost full! I don't know what thing I can look forward to in my life if I can no longer buy toys, anime books and mangas. PS2/3 is already out of my mind because I have no time to play anyway. Sad life.

My room was occupied by my cousins 1 month ago. Thus, I get a new bolster and bedsheet. They would be shocked if they were given mine! Lol. The problem is, my new bedsheet is white. It will turn brown because of my anti-pimple formulae and I will get the scolding as if I choose to have a white bedsheet. Ah ya, bad news, my anti-pimple facial is no longer in production. I dare not to think about what will happen to my face when my stock is all used up T_T Well, at least plastic surgery is still available.

And sucks... My christmas will suck. My father FORCES (again as usual) to go to Pontianak. Ah I hate it. It's 5 days and it is until christmas. F***! It's not that I don't want to see my granny but the problem is the timing: too long and it disrupts my christmas mood. And I hate to see relatives I don't understand and talk about all the singapore crap. Haiz... I would be like some kind of 'thing' to be shown off to everyone... Pathetic life siah...

No comments: