Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cannot get any better than this

Huahaha... Life has been great so far. This is what I live for: nice food, entertainment, shopping, and slacking...

On Monday, I had birthday celebration cum exam-is-over celebration cum clique outing at Suki Sushi. So sad of me that I only knew that there is another sushi buffet other than Sakae. I would say Suki is better because the $4.90 plates are included for the buffet. Plus there is dessert! Lol. Stomach was so full already but when the dessert came, I could still stuff in few more plates of it. One food that must be avoided for the next time: Butter Cheese Yaki (Yucky!). It tasted so raw, looked so disgusting, and smelled so smelly.

Tuesday was a mega fattening day. I slept and lazed around until 4pm. Skipped breakfast and lunch altogether and only ate 2 slices of bread and half pack of potato chips. Dinner was Pizza Hut. It was the Jingle Joy Meal. Yeah it was the Christmas special pizza. Lucky that it only contains chicken as my friend whom I went with cannot eat meat. I ate until so full again although it was not as bad as the previous day buffet. Maybe the buffet already 'exercised' my stomach the day before.

The rain did not dampen my mood today. In fact, today is the first time that I watched 2 movies in a day. Haha... In the morning, I watched Enchanted. Woohoo... Disney has not lost its magic for 2D animation. Although the main story line is a standard princess fairy tale, I think the improvisation (although they were computerised, it was pretty disgusting to see the girl touched the rats and COCKROACHES OH MY GOD!!!) and the twists are pretty exciting. My only complain is that the dragon is too dumb (it dies because it cannot fly) and the 'changing partner' twist. It really shatters the real meaning of a fairy tale. But hey...overall, I still enjoyed the movie. In fact, I enjoyed it better than:

The Golden Compass
I wait so long with enthusiasm... And I find it pretty disappointing. Although Nicole Kidman is great (I wish she becomes the witch queen because then she would have more action) and gorgeous, the story is pretty -_-" I think because the atheist author has bad intentions in writing the book so God does not bless the movie... Ok that's crap because the book is a best-seller and I think the movie will make a big box-office too. It's the first part of the trilogy so the ending is quite 'hanging'. But I cannot stand the fact that the little girl is the heroine while she cannot fight blah blah blah... It's just idiotic.

Hmm.. I'm still sad that I did not get the Final Fantasy figurines... No more full set is on sale. I should have not delayed when I saw it a month ago. Haiz... Talking about figurines, I find Code Geass figurines are pretty nice. They make me interested in watching the anime and I just bought the anime books. Wasted my $30 because the books contain scenes from the anime.. I feel cheated. From the covers, they look like they contain original artwork, not scenes from the anime... O well...

I think the trend nowadays is chipmunks! Enchanted has a chipmunk, there is a movie called Alvin and the Chipmunks, and even the Golden Compass girl's daemon (read:demon) also looks like a chipmunk. Only Chip and Dale are missing the spotlight. Lol.

Christmas is near so it's time to prepare for it... (Deck the halls with boughs of holly... It's the season to be jolly and be thankful for all that we have... Oh and God bless us everyone, the good or the bad, the happy the sad...)

No comments: