Friday, November 9, 2007

Storm

The weather has been wet for the past few days. It's good but I will be more glad if it does not rain in the middle of my sleep at night. I hate to wake up to close my windows as that means my sleep clock is reset to 0 again. I always see thunder every night and the first night I saw it, I bluffed myself by saying 'the person from the opposite block is switching on his light'. Haha... The nicest weather was on Sunday night. It was a thunderstorm. Wahaha... The wind was so strong and as I was walking to the foyer, there was flooding. Lol... Nice to play with the small pools of water but a bit traumatic if I recall my 'real flood' experience at home.

Yesterday was a black out so it was my turn to go play to my friend's place. PS2! Wow! I don't have that one (will not have and not planning to have one as I don't have time to play) so it was a chance not to be missed. Tekken was quite sianz... and the tennis game was also idiotic. We played doubles but the computer kept trashing us (the highest record was 3 points out of a 6-game set). Crazy. But I enjoyed the Marvel heroes game so much. It is the first game (which I know) that can be played by multiple players cooperatively (I'm sick of competition -_-! At school is enough). I like using Storm :) Although her specials are a bit lousy, I like the fact that she can fly. I don't like the other flying girls because I never see them before (Ms Marvel?? Spiderwoman? What a lame-oh). The game allows the characters to have new attire and although the first 3 that I unlocked for Storm are never-seen-before (including her bald retro style), I hope the final one will be the white one that I am most familiar with.




I am still sick... I have living with chem CA tomorrow. And I spent 2 days on renal physio but I still understand+remember nothing. Sadness...

No comments: