Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Renal...

I am in the mid of Renal -_-! I have been doing that from 10am and until now I am still at the 3rd set of notes. Text book is still untouched. My target to complete renal and respiratory by tomorrow is confirmed unachieved.

I was smsing with my friend in medicine. And I find it amusing and ironic at the same time that last year we were so eager to get where we are right now but after we got in the course of our dream, now we are cursing. That's life. There's nothing easy. And I realise the reason why society here is at the state what it is. The education teaches the people to be individualistic self-centred jerks. It is ironic that during the welcome address of the head of department, she said something about 'working together as a team'. Haha... I think the curve system does not encourage team work. How can you help your friends to do well if that makes your 80% mean a C-grade? In JC people are already 'killing' one another though how others do do not really affect yours. Now?


Wheew... this gives me goosebumps... Celine Dion with her ever divine voice. The Power of the Dream. I like the 'It's the moment that you think you can't, you'll discover that you can'. But does that apply to me? Haha...

No comments: