Friday, November 30, 2007

PY 1105: PHYSIOLOGY

Well, it's over!!! It's ho ho holiday time... I don't care. It was another terrible paper but I have a reason to be quite optimistic. During CA, I could only do 14 out of 30. Just now I could do 36 out of 60. More than half... CVS was horrendous... I could only do 3 out of 12 -_- Renal was also quite bad but did not count how many (already too many blanks). Lucky the blood and neuromuscular helped...

1 question that I remembered very well: Question 39. It was about an old man who is bedridden and never eats and drinks for several days. He should have... I was very irritated because I could not find the choice HE SHOULD HAVE DIED already... Lol...

Well, holiday is here. Tomorrow is my church camp and I still have not started packing my stuff. It will be my first chalet. I am excited. Haha... Going to beach to play and more importantly: to cycle. Hehe.. I MUST exercise. 3kg were gained during the exam period. Haiz....

No comments: