Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PR 1102: PHYSICAL PHARMACY

Haiz... It is the most wicked type of paper I ever encountered in my life. You either know the stuff or you don't. There's no way you can eliminate but for sure... the lucky ones will get more correct answers.... Not only it's either 'yes' or 'no', the TRUE and FALSE are everywhere that even you know the true and false statements, you still can shade wrongly because of the question. Haiz... In the end I guessed about 10 qns... Some were 100% guess work as I had no time to see them...

Wasted about 5 mins figuring out how to draw the graph because I felt that I could crap more for qn 1 than qn 2. In the end I didn't know it should be a line or a curve so too bad. Lucky qn 2b was not too bad.

So far, everything has been bad. Everything that I least expected to be tested made up a significant portion of the exam... From stomach in anatomy, tautomers in ppda, and usp+shake flask thing today... Haiz... The ultimate one is the shake flask method. I did not even remember it is called shake-flask... When I looked that page, I immediately flipped over -_- Could crap a bit but the centrifugation part how to crap lor... Lucky I never 'lied' otherwise I wrote 'speed 10g for 60mins'. Confirm gigi knew I never read...

Anyway, it's all over tomorrow... So just wait for the christmas present from NUS.

No comments: