Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bad Luck

My bad luck still continues on. Today I lost my transponder and for that I had to pay $40 to get a new one. Haiz... I still cannot believe that I actually dropped it somewhere. I cannot recall where and it is so unlike me because I am not usually this careless. Add that with the $15 in my lost cashcard, I wasted $55 this week :( I hope I get all the bad luck this week and I will be blessed with good luck for my exams. Hopefully... And my bad luck seems to be infecting my friend. He almost lost his file with his notes inside. Thank goodness that he only left it at school canteen and could retrieve it in the end. Haha... The time was a bit late to realise that he misplaced his files but at least I could have Subway for dinner (not to mention the free one hehe...).

Yesterday I was so pissed with myself because I could not do the past year Physical Pharmacy papers even though I mugged for it for the past 2 days. I am really desperate. And my bad habit is still here. I unconsciously vented my frustration to my friend. Haiz... Please forgive me but sometimes I just cannot help it.

I felt much better in the night because I read the info that Spice Girls is reuniting. Oh yeah.... I got the info from the irritating pop-up window which appears everytime I log into msn messenger. This was the first time it gave me something relevant and useful to me. Haha... Although I was glad that they are having a new song, I am disappointed that the song is not very nice. I am not biased in favour of a singer because what I want is the song. Haha... Good song then I like. But maybe I am quite biased for them because come to think of it, not all their songs are nice lah. Haha... I don't know. Now that they are older, they change their images. I don't think Mel B is scary anymore and I am surprised that Geri looks so old (with wrinkles). Aha... she joined back to earn more money to inject botox. Lol... But I hope their subsequent new songs would be nice so that I won't hesitate to buy the album.

Today was the last anatomy lesson. I am a bit sad. Although I don't normally pay attention or care to touch/see the specimen, it is the only time that I can chit-chat/gossip/and bitch with my happy 3G friends. Lol. I hope in the lab sessions for another module in next semester, I would be still with them. Hehe... Additional nice people to talk to.

Ok, I shall sleep now so that tomorrow I can wake up early. I never studied today so I must speed up tomorrow. Haiz... At the rate I am going, there's no way I am going to have enough thermal energy to overcome the primary maximum energy barrier to cross over to the higher-than-average group :'(


A nice show :) just skip the talking part...

No comments: