Monday, November 12, 2007

$15

I am not talking about the price of thing that I want to buy. I am not talking about how much I earn per hour. And nope, I am certainly not selling myself for $15. I am very sad today after I realised that I lost my cashcard with $15 inside. Haiz... I think I took it out from the photocopier yesterday but come to think of it, I might only look at how much money remained and I forgot to punch that stupid green button. Nevermind, I shall take it as a donation. Anyway, it is not as sad as being bottom half of the class for exam.

That brings me to my revision. Amazingly, revising physical pharmacy (maybe 'revise' is a wrong term as this is the first time I seriously looked through and tried to memorise) is a bit fast. 1.5 days and I am already in the dispersed system. Unfortunately, I cannot recall what I have learnt previously. I tried to look at the sample questions the teacher gave and I did not know which formula to use or what the meanings of the symbols in the formula. Doom -_-! I have to re-read again from the beginning. Sucks lah...

I give up on my cough! I almost finished this new bottle of cough syrup and there is no improvement. Nevermind, if it is the time for me to die then so be it... Haiz... I am drinking lots of water so that the sore throat won't return and in hope that the cough will be gone. It is just disrupting my night sleep as I need to go toilet in the nights. Haiz... It has also been raining in the past few nights and I had to wake up in the middle of the night to close my windows. Although it is usually too late and everything is wet already. There was one time that the floor near the window was wet, another time my whole table was wet (and I could not be bothered to wipe) though lucky that I did not put my notes at the center of the table that time, and yesterday some other thing was wet. Chey...

So yah the missing cashcard successfully made my day bad. Thanks to my harmoc vcd that I feel better again. Haha... It's kind of good to watch it.


Top of the World

Lol... From bottom half of the class to top of the world is a bit impossible hor.... Anyway, I put this because it reminded me to our Teachers' Day performance. I was wondering what happened to them as they are very good so I checked wiki. Oh gosh... I was so surprised that the girl is already dead. She died in an age of 32 (so young..) because of anorexia. So sad... T_T


There's a Kind of Hush
Another nice song =) I heard this is one of the latest video made before she died. Can see how thin and sickly she looks. Haiz... God just does not make this kind of people with great talent anymore nowadays..

No comments: