Tuesday, November 20, 2007

1 year

It's been exactly a year since I started blogging.
Not much nice improvement here since last year.
Maybe I should learn how to put songs or animation here.
Hahaha...

If last year I was busy preparing for Biology P1, Chem S, and Phy S, this year I am busy preparing for physiology+anatomy (biology for university level -_-), ppda, and physics-al pharmacy. What a nightmare... A repeated nightmare. Last year I was sick of mugging but I could just rush through everything because the materials for bio had been mugged for almost 2 years (and it was mcq paper) and the s papers were meant for fun anyway (so not so much stress). But now... Although I am also very sick of mugging, I am not familiar with the topics and the pressure is very intense. Study so hard but the following day everything is already forgotten.

Spent more than an hour on phone today but I still managed to hit my target (although renal was speed reading and I did not refer to the textbook). Tomorrow agony begins. 4 days to rush 9 chapters of anatomy. Darn...

No comments: