Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Strangers

I don't know whether I am too cute, or too adorable, or too friendly, or too smiley, or too bulliable. It is not an exclusive events for the past few days that strangers approach me. It's not that I like the attention and I hate it more when people con me. Hmm... I guess I am destined to go for the cashflow workshop this Saturday. Last Sunday a person approached me at PGP (like nothing better to do leh him) and today a person approached me at Central Library. Both were doing survey and in the end offering that workshop. Haiz... I feel cheated but because these 2 people are very nice to talk to so I forgive them. I hope I can get something useful out of the workshop.

Last Saturday as I was smsing and looking at the incoming bus, I was also smiling. So there was this girl who thought I was smiling at her. I smiled back because I thought I might know her or something. Haiz haiz... And yesterday as I was walking in campus, there was a guy who was running but when he saw me, his eyes followed me (this one is rather ambigous whether he likes me or he hates me). Well, whatever it is I don't want people to stare at me lah.

Today's practical was great. I am pretty sure that I got the functional groups correct. At least I checked for phenol 2x (or 3x) and it was negative. If last week colour trend was brown (from the failed azodye test), this week colour is yellow. I cannot scrub away the yellow orangy color of Brady's Reagent. Haiz.... And I hate yellow. I just ironed my laundry and I realised that my shirts have so many yellow stains. Actually most of them comes from my anti-pimple masks. Other than that, erm... there is ikea meetball stain and some other stains lor. Haiz haiz... Yellow sucks.

Mwahaha... today I was in a very shameless narcistic mood. I spent 30 mins this morning to take some photos of myself. Haha... At last, only 5 passed my cute boy censorship. There are some nice photos when I laugh while putting my head on the pillow. But I delete because I think people will think wrongly as if I am so 'high' because something is happening at the lower parts of my body. Maybe because I think my laughing face is a bit perverted. I don't know. Haha...

Oh ya, do you ever heard: "Nobody's perfect. I am nobody. Therefore, I am perfect"? My friend creates something which I think is very appropriate for my lazy self. She says: "Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect. So why must practice?". Hmm Hmm...

Ok... I am not feeling well. So I shall share some videos which lifted up my mood today :)


1:15-1:40 is funny but 1:20 is the ultimate funny part. Poor boy always get saboed through the series. Erm... minus away the time from 5:16 because upon embedding, the time is from behind, not from 0:00.



Very good song. The song makes me like this character. Hohoho....


The Ultra Mega Narcist Guy! Maybe I should imitate him. The pictures with him holding ABCD are just very funny. Hahaha...


I put this song before. But this one has nicer pictures. It makes me want to watch the whole series again.

No comments: