Saturday, October 6, 2007

Regrets

I regret that I did not study on Thursday because of preparation for blood donation as an excuse

I regret that I did not study yesterday because strenous exercise was forbidden after blood donation and I assume that mugging is a strenous exercise for my brain but I ended up with watching Gundam Wing

I regret that I did not study for blood during the tutorials

I regret that I slept too much and studied neuromuscular too slowly today

I regret that I am blogging now instead of studying though I know that there is no way I can finish physio

I regret that I have no idea what to crap for my practical 5 report

I regret that I don't like bio

I regret that I am not smart

I regret that I just realise that regrets always come late.

But my biggest regret will be when I do not get A for physio T_T

No comments: