Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pimples Breakout!

Pimples... Pimples... Pimples... I HATE THE DAMN BLOODY PIMPLES. This is ridiculous. 3 new protruding pimples appeared in my pathetic short and disturbed sleep last night. I seriously cannot think of a reason why suddenly I have so many pimples. I eat what I eat normally and I am stressed for exam just as I am stressed for school. I even stop eating junk food! So there is nothing that can make me suddenly having so many pimples. I just finished my bath today and what the freaking hell, a fresh pimple appeared below my lips :( This sucks...

It is a tiring day today because my sleep was disrupted by the rain last night. I deliberately woke up late and came for practical late today. I was late by half an hour but still.... the practical had not started. Wasted... Should come at 10. It was a very boring practical anyway. Sigh... But we managed to break nothing and finished in two hours (unlike some other groups). One comment about the liquefied phenol water mixture is that the more water you add, the mixture emits weirder smell. It smells like formalin we usually smell in anatomy lab. When I threw away the final mixture of 6mL phenol+12mL water, I have to say it looks like a sample of semen. Should let the girls clean up. Lol.

In addition, we used the time to fake results for practical 6. Haha... It is the most difficult practical to fake results lor. But we managed to do it anyway. All the way for faking! Yeah! I think my bad influence starts to spread. Hahaha.. Physical Pharmacy Lab is over. I just hope I won't have any change for practical groupings for next semester module. It would be great if the people I am not really compatible with are out but then I may get worse people. So I should be contented with my current condition.

I write so long today (actually I still consider now as Tuesday) because my friend just came. And dunno I talked for so long... For hours. Surprisingly, my throat is so dry now. I have lost the ability to talk cock for few hours. I guess it is because I took 9 months rest of talking nonsense. Haiz... but now I got pimple beneath my lips... I guess I touched his legs and accidentally touched my mouth without washing my hand. Ew ew dirt sweat disgusting siah... But cannot do anything la. It was my fault also lah. Hmm hmm... Hygiene should be number 1. Lucky I remember to wipe the seat before I sat down. Otherwise... ew ew ew.. I shall not go into details. Sorry my friend, I am not condemning you or something here. If there is no pimple then I will not complain. Haha...

Erm... I don't know what else to write. I am tired already. I have not really prepared for practical test tomorrow so I shall do that tomorrow morning. I think right now I am already in Mugging Mode Level 1. I managed to finish exercise 5 today although I did not hit my target to memorise chapter 8 and 9. Sigh... I shall try that tomorrow. I have to increase to Max Level as soon as possible.

No comments: