Thursday, October 4, 2007

October

Anatomy is over! It's over so I shall not try to talk about it anymore. It was my worst exam/test experience. I did not why but I felt very lethargic today. I fell asleep during the test. Haha.. The moment the teacher said "Those who are done, please raise up your hand", I immediately raised up my hand. Still I want to thank God that in the midst of my extreme sleepiness, I managed to spot a careless mistake (I am still hoping that it was indeed wrong and I changed it to the correct one and NOT THE CONVERSE!). I had been very tired since last night (although I slept early yesterday) and even reading digestive system plus listening to renal lecture failed to keep me awake during physio lecture. Madness... And I realise that I am really irritable when I feel sleepy. Lucky I did not follow my friend who stubbornly asked me to go donate blood today. O/w I confirm fainted lor.

I made an improvement today. If a few weeks ago, I walked from Science to Central Library, today I walked until Business. Haha... Next time I shall consider go all the way to PGP. Lol. My PGP friends did not believe it when I told them as I met them at Arts Canteen. Haha.. It is a bit unexpected for a lazy boy like me lah. So their reaction is not surprising.

This afternoon my friends came to PGP (I think they took the wrong bus although they said they came especially to see me) but too bad (for them, but lucky for me) that they called me 5 minutes after I left my room for lunch. I did not have my phone with me so I did not receive the call. Haha... I shall put the photos of my room here so that they won't be so curious anymore. My room is REAL okay! It's tidy for a boy's standard. I did not clean especially to take photos but I did deliberately the pretty messy portions of my room (such as beneath the bed).




I hope that kills their curiosity instead of making them more curious to 'roomwarm' my room. My room is already too hot! And I am already too hot! Haha...

October is here and that means autumn. Haha.. today as I walked, every time the wind blew, leaves were falling. So romantic... If only I had someone walking together with me and nicer kinds of leaves that fell. Haha... So the soundtrack of this month is October by Suwabe Junichi.

I am taking a break from mugging today as I am preparing for blood donation tomorrow. I hope I pass the test (Last time I did leh!) and I hope that I won't faint. People are wondering why I am so enthu about donating. Hello... I am not so noble that I want to donate because I want to help people. My reasons are: 1) losing weight 2) I want to see whether I faint again or not. If I don't, that proves that last time I fainted because it was my first time. So I was inexperienced. If I faint again.... erm.... it is not fainting. Actually it is just falling asleep for awhile because lack of blood makes you feel tired and sleepy and you cannot open your eyes or lift up your body. So yup.. It is sleeping.

And this marks my 100th post of the year! :)

5 comments:

A|vIn said...

HAHA UR PILLOW IS BROWN!!!! :D

darkrose said...

It looks white :)
At least it is better then your wet sticky stainy bed.... Hahaha :D

A|vIn said...

Erm.... how do you know my bed is wet sticky and stained? -_-''

darkrose said...

from your face :p

A|vIn said...

... whatever boy..... :P