Sunday, October 21, 2007

L

Lazy
I am really lacking of self control... I cannot believe it that I had so much fun this weekend that I only managed to read lecture 12 of PPDA. I have not even prepared for my physio tutorial tomorrow. Haiz... 4 weeks left until exam starts and I shall really focus on my studies tomorrow onwards. I shall forgive myself for this week and anyway... I had really a lot of fun. Really lots of fun :)

Lips
My curse towards Angelina Jolie backfired! I always insult her for her larger-than-life lips and I think now I am in the progress to get that ultra mega sexy lips -_-! My lower lip is still constantly scratched by the wire on the braces and to avoid the same part of being scratched repeatedly, I have been pulling my lips upside or outside. It will be getting longer soon. I just hope the tooth faster move back so that the wire is pulled back also or that part of the lip gets immune to the scratchy sensation as soon as possible.

Love
L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone you that you adore


No comments: