Monday, October 8, 2007

Fresh start

Finally, Physio was over this morning and that marked the end of the CAs. It had been 2 gross days to prepare for physio. I ran out of so many chemicals in my body and now it is the time to re-stock everything back to normal value. Negative feedback... Homeostasis... Sigh... I did not finish reading the textbook last night. As a result, I was so anxious in my sleep that I woke up several times. Haiz... And today's paper was really bad. First question I already did not know. In total, out of 30, I am sure only about 14. The rest had some degree of guessing. And as usual, my guessing is not very good so.... I shall not say.

Today I am very much disgusted and I finally know that mugging has reached a new high. I always think that a long-winded (add fullscap some more) for practical answer is already too much but today I saw worse. Haiz... an FYP report! I shall not say more. Just the thought of it makes me want to vomit out my char siew and liver dinner. Lol. Faster faster.. Give back results. Haha... I want to see how these people fare. This is very depressing. I wish that I am not a bloody kaypoh guy but I really want to 'humble' this people. Ow well... seeing my current studying style, I guess there's no way I can do that. Never mind... I shall enjoy my life as long as my cap 3.50 is achieved and just bear with daily irritance seeing these people.

I shall not repeat the same mistakes and shall preparing for end-semester exam. Haiz... My head is spinning everytime I try to absorb Physical Pharm.... But like it or not... IT HAS TO BE DONE! :( The same with other modules. Although it pretty useless for the 2 bio modules (I read and I will forget) but I will do it anyway. Coming tomorrow is PPDA Acid and Bases... Haiz.. There is exercise 5 waiting to be done. Good luck, myself!

No comments: