Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Failed Makeover

Haiz... I tried to change my blog's template and everything went ugly. The template that I wanted is pretty good actually. More colourful, instead of white, so it is more soothing for the eyes. Unfortunately, it is centred so my dark rose picture at the bottom is not at the centre of the blog. Aiyah... I am also confused how to say it. But the worst part is that I cannot remove some bars which I don't need (so it leaves a small empty column) and I cannot change the colour of the background and the bottom most bars. I cannnot make the whole thing black. So it is a bit ugly if the top and bottom are green but the rest is black. I reverted back to my original one and I forgot my original setting. I suppose I just have to get used to this 'new' display.

No comments: