Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dear God...

Among the 4 modules that I am taking right now, I think anatomy is the best (okay.. CA on next Thursday aside)! It teaches me a lot of things that I never or perhaps, may not be able to experience in real life. Haha... Okay, maybe that applies only to the last 2 weeks. Lol. Though I was a bit sickened of the catheterisation last week, this week's parturition is quite okay. Maybe I could take it because I cannot imagine how it feels as I won't be giving birth anyway. Haha.. Too bad they never showed the whole process and hence I cannot tell whether the giving birth scenes in the movies are real or mere exaggeration. On top of that, now I know the difference between tampon and sanitary pads (I thought they were synonyms) and have seen various contraceptives. Lol.

Today was a black-jeans day. I do not know why but a lot of people were wearing black top and jeans bottom today. Haha... If the weather is not so hot here, I would love to wear black more often. It makes me look slimmer :) Although I cannot cheat myself of being slim, I can trick everyone else to think that I am thin. Haha... I was lazy to exercise today although it was a great opportunity as lesson ended at 330 today. And to make things worse, I finished a pack of sweets while studying. Oh no... Dear God... if You cannot make me thin, at least make my friends fat....

I am very tired today. I guess I had insufficient sleep last night. It is okay because I had a hell of great time yesterday. Hihihi.... Great day.. Today I was a bit moody, especially when I was reading the keto-enol. There are 5 molecules to draw the tautomers and yah... never mind, I will do it some other time. After anatomy CA perhaps. I am doomed for that because even up to now I still haven't touched any single chapter. Oh no... Dear God... if You cannot make me smart, at least make my friends stupid...

And this is a video for Alvin Chua :) Happy Birthday and see the hidden messages :)

No comments: