Friday, October 5, 2007

Blood Donation :)

Whew... I do not know but I was tripped 3 times today. First time was at PGP bus stop (lucky I did not twist my ankle thought it was a pretty bad trip), second time was when I walked from LT 33 to Subway, and the third time was when I walked to PGP canteen (tripped as I climbed up a stair step). Besides I am lucky that I did not twist my ankle, I am glad that I did not fall. Hoho...

Today is the long awaited day. Haha... I have proven that I DO NOT FAINT FOR A BLOOD DONATION! Yihaaaa.. Last year the fainting was due to dehydration and not because of nervousness or scared. Because today I was nervous also (my pulse rate went to 89 bpm, better than my friend who reached 97 bpm) but I did not faint. Haha.. Yeah.. I hope the next one will come and I can donate again. I think it was pretty obvious who donated blood for the first time and the repeat ones. Lol.. I was seriously amused to look the big jumbo macho guys looked a bit scared. I'm small and weak looking so even if I faint it is normal mah... It is so ironic that those who are so interested to donate may not be able because of various reasons but those who may be able to donate are not interested. Sigh... And I have found a worse reason (worse than to lose weight) to donate blood: to get an award! Lol.... Btw my weight increased after I donated. Haha. And this reminded me to take my Fe tablet. It says before food but oh well. Too late already. It's better late than never.

Erm that is a picture of my arm. The blood stain is much better than my first time (when I fainted) but too bad I already don't have that photo anymore. You will be grossed out because I was grossed out that time. Hmm... my grip is still too weak. Hopefully next time, I will be more experienced and no more leakage.

Today my friend came to my place because he was avoiding a blackout at his place. I let him try how sucky my connection is. Too bad that in the morning, people are at school, so it is not as bad as in the night (come at the evening next time, boy!). I am seriously worried that there is a problem with my laptop. He could easily connect to the wireless but I failed to connect. Then his msn replies were sent faster than mine thought our laptops were side by side. Sheeeesh....

Today's lecture was disappointing. It was not as interesting as I expected. But at least he got answer the few 'how?' questions lah...

I shall sleep early today and prepare to 2 days physio mugging marathon. I don't think I have time to read the questions worth 4 hours of waiting on the Monday during the mid-semester break. Darn....

No comments: