Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm SQUALL LEONHEART!!!!




You are Squall Leonhart, the hero. You like to be withdrawn for the most part. When you consider someone a friend, you trust them with everything. It's not easy for you to get hurt. Mentally, that is. You could really care less. You also like to think things through before acting out. All of the bad emotions, you shove to the back of your mind. You don't exactly like responsibilities. You tend to act cool, and tough. But you're actually a big softy. Way to go, you.






You are Quistis Trepe, the really smart girl. You like to have someone to talk to. It's not always good to be alone. Being around people is a good thing for you. Having friends to be around is a major plus in life to you. You like to get things done right, and not sloppily most of the time. You have a great attitude through almost anything. Only frustration can break through your usually calm attitude. You're awesome!



Haha... if you are wondering what I am doing, I am posting the results of some random quiz that I did yesterday. Out of the FF VIII quizzes available, only this one has 'good' questions... not so related about the game so I cannot be biased. Haha.. The very first time I did, I get Squall as my result. Ew... I don't really like him but I read the descriptions.. They are quite accurate. And oh well, at least he smiled at the end of the game :)


I put Quistis because there are 2 questions that I actually have 2 answers. So there are 4 permutations... and out of the 4, 2 gave me Squall and 2 gave me Quistis. Haha.. Quistis is quite accurate for me.. So I guess combine both and tada... that's the real me.

Haha.. Please don't think that I am happy because my entry seems to be in a light mood. In the real life, I am feeling very down. Well, slightly up from yesterda
y because subsequent Anatomy chapters are more managable. I start to see some hopes of finishing mugging everything.



This is the only time Squall is smiling for the whole game. Haha...


2 comments:

A|vIn said...

Good luck! :D
Dun worry be happy!

darkrose said...

how to do so loh?
sigh...