Wednesday, September 26, 2007

When I have nothing better to do (or when I am too stresed with my studies already...)

Sigh... my Internet Explorer and my Mozilla gave me different results to embed these videos.

The first 4 are from Sister Act. Hey hey hey... Great movie... and great songs! Who say Catholic church is boring? And I guess the nuns form the best choir group that I ever heard. Haha... So all you people who can sing don't be so arrogant. These old ladies can sing better than you. Hoho.. I think my church choir is more boring than them leh. Haha...



HAIL HOLY QUEEN
The one I love most!


MY GOD
The original song is My Guy.


I WILL FOLLOW HIM



OH HAPPY DAY!
Hmm... Youngsters want to complain that cannot compare them with aunties? How about this boy? I wonder how he did the 2:30 part. Goosebumps!



Okay... next is the more light-hearted ones. Haha... Final Fantasy VIII and Lunar endings.


The song during the credits is very nice. Very very nice. I look for the whole ending song and cut it for that section only.


I always cry everytime I watch this video. The music... the voices... the expression... When Luna's tears drop... Aaaargh... I cannot stop mine from flowing also. This is how true friendship should be!

No comments: