Saturday, September 8, 2007

PoT stuff

Well....on the last day of the anime bazaar in my school yesterday, I managed to snatch something (well, some things to be exact). Hohoho... I bought J-minis Prince of Tennis. Although it should be 8 figurines per set, I only got 7. The price was $20. That means each is about $3. I think it is cheaper than buying one by one. Well, although I am a bit complaining because it is not the complete set, it is okay because the missing one is the 'devil' Akaya. The difference with the normal Akaya is only the colour of the eyes. So it's okay lah. The second thing which I bought was Ryoma's cap. I had been eye-ing for it since Wednesday and the first time I saw it yesterday, I thought the price was $42. I was so shocked. How can a bloody cap only cost that much.... Then I asked the person to make sure and actually 42 is the code of the good for the shopkeeper to check the price. Fiuh... It only cost $9 so obviously I bought it. Hehehe.. I am a bit happy for that. Lol.

I was a bit late for mass today. Haiz... Actually the service started at 6 but I arrived at 555. And there was no more Catholic News to collect. Sad sad sad... I missed a reading material. Lol... But it is okay... I just checked my workload and gross gross gross... It is just so much! I should stop wasting my time online and start doing proper study. Exam is in 2 weeks time. Sucks.... Anyway I had a great time during the mass. The priest is very entertaining and he's a very good speaker. Too bad that he comes only once every 2 months. I guess all the guest priests are always more exciting. Haha...

No comments: