Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Moon

Supposedly, yesterday was the peak of the Mid-Autumn Festival. So yes, the moon is full for the past 3 days and I snap some photos. Haha...

Anyway, I am feeling very down and very sad today. On 1 side, I finally finished the agonising anatomy notes. On the other side, I cannot recall anything so I feel that I have been wasting my time. Haiyo... crying and complaining also no use. My last weapon is to pray (I know it is wrong and prayer should be the first thing I do). Yupz.. I shall cry some more tonight. I hope that tomorrow I can finish all PPDA notes so that I can read all anatomy for one more time (then physio how? dunno!). Sigh...

Oh ya, yesterday I spent so much time in the Youtube to watch the ending of several RPGs. Haha... Comparing Lunar and FF VIII, I have to say that I prefer Lunar now. It makes me produce more tears during the ending (haha... lame reasoning). Overall, though I feel that FF VIII has a more enjoyable gameplay (and obviously the fantastic and addictive card came which only geniuses can collect all without cheating) and greater character designs, I still prefer Lunar which boasts a more touching stories. nice music, and I fancy 2D anime style animation more than 3D CG. And while FF VIII characters are more real (they are students), personality-wise, Lunar characters are more human. Yeah... so Lunar rocks. I shall repeat the game as last time I missed 1 bromide anyway.

Erm yesterday I went to the website where I got Lunar midis long-time ago. Woah... now no more midis but can get the whole album. Yay! Now I am listening but how come the music is so depressing. The songs make me feel even sadder. Sigh... Oh ya, I heard the Japanese version of the opening and Luna's Boat song and I am surprised that actually this is the first time that the English cover of a Japanese song is nicer.

Gosh.. I am not feeling better. I hope tomorrow there are nice things I can buy when I go to Orchard.

No comments: