Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feeling better

Yupz... I am feeling better today (although that does not mean I am completely out of my depression yet) so I shall write about few good things that happened to me. But before that, let me complain again one more time. This time is about food. Whew... for the past week I have been trying to get rid of my stress by snack-ing. However, all the snacks I bought turned out to be gross. What a waste of money and they ended up in the rubbish bin (and made me feeling worse). Hmm... I could still recall the tasteless packets of tapioca sticks and tapioca crackers. But the worst among all was a packet of Gold Rush which cost me $4. I expected that the taste and the satisfaction would be proportional to its price. Unfortunately, it was a NO NO NO! Darn...

Another miracle happened to me yesterday. I was invited to join ICy (as usual I shall not say anymore about it so as not to offend anybody) but I was reluctant initially because I did not know anyone (hm...the person who invited me could not make it also). But after my prac was over, a friend of mine asked me to join. I said no because I would feel very paiseh as I knew no-one. Then just 15 minutes before the meeting started and while I was happily slacking around, my handphone rang. Wow... the person who asked me initially gave my number to her friend (I never expected that she would be so enthu and immediately gave my number to her friend). So no more running away lor. I went and I had to say it was pretty good (and the topic was quite suitable to what I am feeling right now). On top of that, it helped me to escape the fire drill. Haha... But getting new friends is never a bad thing.

There is something funny about my e-mail address. I thought it was only happening to one of my cousins. That time she was asking my e-mail and she was like looking for pen and pencil to jot it down. After I said it (of course I won't say it here), she just laughed and said "Aiyo... This one no need to jot down also can remember". Haha... Yesterday the same thing happened to several people. Lol... I never thought that my e-mail (which I think is a bit lame) is that easy to remember and funny.

Okay... I guess that's all. I need to prepare (do some reading) for Living with Chem test tomorrow. I am doing my research about the formation of earth and I learnt something new about Lagrange points. I thought it was only a term invented by Gundam Anime Series. Actually it is a real scientific term to describe the points between 2 huge masses (eg earth and moon) where a small mass (eg satellite) can remain stationary. Wow....it's cool to find out that an imagination world has relation with the real world. Anyway, I hope everything will go well tomorrow.

I just read the list of award that I can win by the time I graduate from my faculty and I could feel how my blood boiled with the thought of being kiasu!!! Argh.... must try to forget this... Otherwise I will feel worse as I know that I am not capable to grab the award. But I have to admit that at least it infused me with an extra boost of 'lust' to mug mug mug and keep mugging!

No comments: