Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Depressed again....

Ah... my condition is just spiralling downwards. I can't believe that this is my third time feeling very depressed in the time frame of 1 month. On top of the fact that I cannot follow the lessons at school, I'm also feeling that my spiritual life is dead. I cannot feel God's presence though I know that He is always there for me (otherwise it would not be a coincidence that last Sunday reading was about 'pride and false humility' or today's cell group meeting was about 'prayer'). I start to reset all my prayer habits to the beginning again and so far I have not felt any improvement....

Dammit dammit dammit.. Not only that I cannot follow the previous lessons but the fact that it was so easy to forget all the things I tried so hard to memorise was just too mind-blowing and too depressing for me! I saw the subsequent topics and they are just becoming more ridiculously difficult... I have really reached my breaking point... I am helpless... and hopeless... I think I need a counseling!

Life just sucks!!!!!!!!! There are some other (better) things I would like to write I am really not in the mood to do so.

No comments: