Saturday, September 29, 2007

111st! I have done my best. Please do the rest, God :)

Wowowowowow... What a nice number! Haha... I want to be number 1! Not number 111! Anyway, it's a nice number so it shall be the title for today.

So...my bad habit has not disappeared yet. I still love to play a game called MOOD SWING. I was so down that my friend thought I was angry at/because of him. Haha... Well, maybe it was quite a big blow for me because that was the first time I experience mood swing in the last 1 month.

Today I felt better but unfortunately I had a stomachache. So ya like that lor. Haha...

I finally gave up on my studies. I do not think my human ability is enough to conquer the vast knowledge of university academia. I must turn to my God and invoke his help and other divine beings with me. Haiz... I know it's wrong to make God as the last resort because he should be the first!

Today mass was also quite good. It taught me the sin of omission i.e. not doing the correct thing you should do. Sigh...

I am busy reading through www.catholic.org to read about the saints. Haha... I guess I will choose St. Jerome as my patron saint. I can ask him to pray so that I will be more patient and more guarded with my tongue/behaviour/thoughts. Like me he is irascible (I deliberately highlight this because it is a new word for me) which means becomes angry very easily. Raphael is not bad also because he is a patron for eye disorders, youth, as well as pharmacist (I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!). Last but not least, St. Joseph of Cupertino who intercedes for students going for examinations. AAARGH!!! Everyone please help for me!!!

No comments: