Saturday, September 15, 2007

101th (Life is Ironic)

Wow.... Amazing indeed. I never expect that I have reached more than 100 posts. And the 100th post was exactly written on the 9th day of the 9th month. Cool eh? Too bad that I did not realise that it was the 100th post. Otherwise I won't put subway as the title. And the content won't be that short either. Haha... Because I could not really make the 100th as a landmark, then let me make the 101th as the landmark.

While I was excited upon realisation that I had written 100 passages full of nonsense, I could not access the 'new post' page to write the 101th one. I really do not understand why. My internet explorer would just go error and restart. I was even thinking of closing the blog because I am very lazy if I were to type at school library. It is very weird that Mozilla Firefox can access it (I am using Mozilla for the first time now) but IE goes error. And usually I have been using IE. Sigh.. Well, I just hope it won't go error in Mozilla and I can keep writing.

I am getting addicted to go to church. Haha... Even though for the past 2 weeks, I had been very lazy to drag myself out of bed to go to church, I felt very renewed after the service ended. Isn't it ironic? Amazingly, the readings for the past two weeks were always what I needed to hear (to lift me up from my down mood). Coincidentally, one of the songs this week was Amazing Grace. And I was so into the song because I just got the Amazing Grace sung by Yuki Kaidah (Fuji Syusuke) this week. Haha... Miracles...



As usual, my new friends in uni think that I look younger than my age. Haha... Well, it is a good thing because actually there has not been anyone who ever says that I look older than my age. Hmm... I guess it is something that I can be proud of now (but I don't know whether people want to hire me in the future). I should ask them what features of me that make me look young and I shall accentuate those features. Hohoho... Ironically, when I showed them the photos when I was younger, they did not believe that it was me. They thought it was my dad or my older brother (unfortunately I don't have any brother).

I also do not know how to carry on with my life at school. When I am very quiet and do not make friends, people will say I am anti-social. When I am being gregarious, people start to gossip about me being with this guy or this girl (well, at least I am still attractive to both sexes.. haha). Well, I don't mind if I become the object of gossip (too often and too experienced in it already) but I hate it if someone else is gossiped because of me.

I studied hard for physio mcq tests but I did suckily (is there such a word?) for both of the tests. Now I am really losing self-confidence. It is very dangerous because CA is coming in 2 weeks time. Die die die....

To end up this post with a happier note: from now on, I won't order banana juice anymore. Because a glass of it costs $1.20 while one banana costs $0.30 only. I will buy mango juice because a SLICE of the fruit already costs $0.80. Haha...

No comments: