Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today sucks

BAD DAY BAD DAY BAD DAY.... I don't know why I am feeling very bad today... I don't know why bad things are happening to me today...

This morning I woke up pretty late and I was quite in rush to go to church. Fiuh... Although I was not late in the end, it was quite an irritating start of the day. Even my 'grand' plan to eat shumay for breakfast failed because the shumays looked black and disgusting. Yucks yucks yucks...

After church, I went to Central Library to print lecture slides. Bloody hell... I did not know how to print powerpoint slides and my first tried left me with 44pages. I immediately threw it away. There's no chance that I'm keeping a 44-page notes with me. Then I got smarter a bit and managed to squeeze in 6 slides, then 4 slides, a page. Unfortunately, the slides became so small that I could not read the prints in the diagrams. I settled with 2 slides per page. I think in the end, I threw nearly 80 pages (time that with 5 cents and it means I threw away $4). Well never mind...

Lunch was also a bad day because the stupid auntie kept yakking in chinese. She forgot my order and skipped me 2x. I waited for more than bloody 15 minutes and the noodle turned up to be sucky. Haiz... Even the beef was like left over parts of the cow... I WON'T BUY ANYTHING ELSE FROM THAT STALL!!!!

After my afternoon nap, I went to IKEA to buy ironing board. My bad luck still continued. I took the bus in the wrong direction. The bus did not exactly stop in front of IKEA so I had to walk quite a far distance (see the bright side: I was exercising to burn up my fats). I had a hard time finding the board and was fuming because of the long queue. It was starting to rain as I walked from the bus stop back to my place. I was half running and my whole body sweated. After I reached my room, the rain stopped. What the...

Okay, there are still good things happening to me today. Firstly, I met some people on the bus whom I expected to be going to the church. So I did not get lost to find my way to the church. Hmm...let me write more about the church. I went to the Holy Cross. I think it is still under renovation (or under construction... I have no idea). One funny thing is that I could not see any cross outside or inside the church, while the name is Holy Cross. I wonder. But the church has a very good priest. I enjoyed his homily very much (though he spoke a bit too fast).

Then there is a good hotdog at IKEA. Haha...

Tomorrow school starts again. And interestingly, this is the first time ever that I feel looking forward to school. I don't know why. Perhaps it's because 8 months of slacking has made my subconscious self to miss the mugging mode...

No comments: