Saturday, August 25, 2007

My body

Oh yes! I am being vain again and I will complain about my body. The sebum secretion level of my face is already beyond normal. 2 oil blotter papers are needed for one time of wiping. I feel very irritated with this. I just hope that all the discomfort I am feeling in my teenage years will be paid of later in older age when my face does not age. Grrr... Next is my hair. It is so naughty and I give up to try to style it. I tried 3 different kinds of wax (of course I applied them at different times, not all three for 1 application) but neither worked. My hair kept falling down and returned to its messy state. All these hair affair nearly caused me coming to school late on Thursday. And in the attempt to set my hair, I used more amount today. Still, it was futile. I end up plucking up my hair in desperation to style it. I used so much that after I washed my hair 3 times, I still feel waxy up there and I can still feel the locations where I plucked a few strands of hair in the attempt to get rid of the wax. Oh well, such is the disadvantage of the hair which looks like it is being waxed while it is not, it looks like it is not being waxed while it is. Darn...

Just had a reunion (or was it a farewell?) wih some of the ex-JC classmates at Fish & Co across Plaza Singapura. They all said I have changed and become so much happier. Haha... I think they have been mistaken if they think my real self is what they saw in my JC life. At school, I am always in a bad mood. So there's no way I can feel happy. But outside.... Woohoo... I can be quite a crazy guy. Hmmm nuff said. Some people are studying abroad. Good luck for them. Now I cannot imagine going to study to another foreign land. I can't even remember the feeling when I was about to be sent to study here anyway. But one thing for sure, I also want to go overseas (even though I am quite sick of moving from one place to another). I am sure that overseas will offer me an opportunity of a better-quality life as in less stress and more meaning in life other than money and achievements! I am sick of those!!!

No comments: