Friday, August 31, 2007

Kiasu

Ah... for countless times already that I am feeling down, low, and stupid again since the school began. It seems that there are some smart people. Actually it is okay that there are smart people. What I cannot tolerate is that the fact that they are showing off and arrogant (well, I perceive it that way). It is my nature that I don't want to lose but it is a different thing to admit defeat to people like I mention above. I mean it is okay if they are humble, then they worth the smartness bestowed upon them. But if they are arrogant.... I always want to beat them to show that you can actually be smart and humble at the same time. Haiz... I don't know but I have low confidence that I will be able to excel here. I believe that the sky is endless, thus I am sure that there are people more capable than me. Hmm... hopefully I can do something to soothe my self-pity mood and at least try my best. At least CAP 3.5 first to maintain the free allowance. Haha...

I just did DISC personality test today. Hmm... It is not surprising that my C is still the highest (erm... I am still kiasu) and my I is low (I don't want to be a salesman anyway). But I was surprised that my D is very low... Hix hix... That means I am not very well suited to be a manager/director/CEO.. Ah... my chance of earning big money and being rich is diminished... Well, I believe life is pre-destined so I leave my fate up to God. However, the biggest shock, was my S is only a point below my C. It means that I am very good in working in a group because I am tolerant and accomodative... I suppose being good to work in a group and liking it are two different things. Hahaha...

For the second time I made the same mistake of alighting at the wrong bus stop. And worse... I alighted at the SAME wrong bus stop. Haha... Actually today before the bus stopped, I knew it was the wrong stop. But I was too paiseh to say that I pressed wrongly to the bus stop. Luckily only 2 bus stops away. So I walked (instead of taking bus again like the other time). I consider that as an exercise. And talking about exercise, surprisingly my weight dropped 2 kg for no reason. Yay!!! I hope the reason is not stress. I can die young.. Haha...

Everything is going on full force next week... All lessons start and CCA starts too. I hope the CCA will be a fun experience, not a dreadful one.... I feel very tired of the past week. Especially after physio tutorial. Now I love anatomy more.... though I was saboed to say some things about lungs yesterday. Haha... Well, I suppose I cannot go any lower than this.

No comments: