Wednesday, August 22, 2007

=(

Time flew so fast and soon my slack weeks are over (this week still has no practical but tutorial starts and next week practical starts) as well as exam weeks will come quite quickly. I need to focus and learn to keep my laptop so that it won't distract me from mugging. So far, only PPDA needs to be mugged (first 2 chapters) but I think I need to mug physio for the tests during the tutorials. Bheee...

I am lacking of sleep. After the talk on Monday, I spent time up to 130 (or was it 230) to reset my computer. Now I feel better about it but I think it's getting slower (I don't know what the freak the 2MB RAM is doing... nor do I know where does my 40 GB go missing). And the mega disaster is the only 90days antivirus. How to get another free antivirus? I don't mind buying but I don't want to pay for annual subscription! Very expensive. Ah...that reminds me that I wanted to buy a 2GB thumbdrive. On Monday there was no stock but I was quite shocked to see that it would cost me $50.

Yesterday Emma asked me to join her netball cca. Actually I was pretty tempted to join but I was too paiseh because 1)netball is a girls' game 2)we were late 3)very few guys and the very few guys are quite the sporty type. So I decided to go home. Haha...

No comments: