Friday, July 27, 2007

Stomach Flu

My whole plan for this weekend is ruined by the illness mentioned above. I missed the welcome tea today (I hope that there is nothing important being mentioned during the tea) and will miss the night cycling tonight. I think I had missed a lot of things, especially about the CORS. I read the information from the website and my head was spinning (whether my headache worsens or not, I don't know).

I will write more information about my sickness. It is viral air-borne disease and although the name is quite docile, actually there is an intestinal infection. As a result, I will always vomit after every meal (there is ongoing diarrhoea and fever and headache too). Once you contract the disease, you must see a doctor and take antibiotics (because it is caused by virus). I take 6 different pills after every meal because unfortunately no one medicine for the disease. Thus you take several pills for you fever, headache, diarrhoea, vomitting, and the antibiotics. Haiz...

Ok, I must log out soon because my head is painful again and I need to have my lunch. I hope that I will get better soon so that I can go for RCIY this evening and finishing my Harry Potter 7 (I am stuck at chapter 20).

No comments: