Saturday, July 7, 2007

Long long time

Ahahaha... It has been a week without laptop and internet. Last week I had done with Prince of Tennis anime. I finished about 120 episodes in 7 days. That was 17-18 episodes per day. Pretty taxing on my eyes. Well...those days are over. Anyway it is a very very good anime. Now I am not sure whether Gundam Wing will still be my favourite anime. But I think it will be. Haha... Because I already like it even though I have not watched the anime completely. Well whatever...

This week has been relatively more relaxing for my eyes. Hehe.. I finished my Final Fantasy VIII. I tried to record the part of the ending which song I like but it was horrible (hmm...recording from TV speaker is always horrible). I guess I have to download the 12.2 MB version from the net, only to extract the particular 3 minutes part. Haiz... I tried but failed (only managed to get 5 MB plus and then the downloading went down). I don't know.

I also finished watching Dear Boys. Hmm hmm.. The DVD sucks. There are so many spoilt episodes (but thankfully those are still watchable). 26 episodes for a week... What a great drop of productivity compared to the previous week. Haha. I am not saying that the anime/story is bad (ermmm.. I am quite uncomfortable with the seiyuus actually). In fact, it is good in the sense that it is not draggy. I have watched several sports anime and I have to say that this is the least boring among them all. The matches are short (rarely extend beyond 2 episodes) so the good ones are really good and the less important ones are less important. Haha... I feel that this anime has pretty bad opening and ending songs. However, the BGM is very good and appropriate in building up certain atmosphere in the show. Two thumbs up for that.

There is hardly any good TV shows nowadays. Even the morning children cartoon shows are gone (and ironically, it is school holiday right now so there should be children wanting to watch good TV shows). The only TV show (I mean Japanese anime) I am watching is Baby & I. It is a very old anime but I still like it (though the anime is comparably worse than UFO Baby, the stories in manga is better).

Stupid connection!!! I am unable to upload the pictures. Darn darn darn!!!

No comments: