Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm ANGRY!!!!!

Woah…thank goodness that I watched Dear Boys anime last week. It made me wanting to read the comics again. I was just so shocked, really shocked, and angry to realise that I actually missed the volume 11. I did not realise that because from volume 10-12 is the match against Yokohama. So when I read that for the first time, I did not realise that there was no volume 11. Shit… The book was out about 3 years ago. I guess it is rather impossible to get it now. I had searched it at Gramedia near my house and asked my friends to look for it at the other branches far away from it but it had been always no stock. Damn it!!! Damn it!!! Damn it!! I was and am furious!!!

Actually I was planning to watch Samurai Deeper Kyo this week. But there was a change of plan and I watched WeiB Kreuz instead. It is a sad anime. Haiz… The creator is very cruel. All of the characters suffer because their girlfriends are always dead. Pretty bad huh?? I had finished the 25 episodes and will watch the OVA tonight (I completely forgot what the OVA story is all about).

Last weekend, I went for anime DVD hunt. Unfortunately, I got none. The number of anime sold is getting lesser and lesser. Shucks… That’s the end lah. Maybe because of this (that I could not buy any new title) that I decided to keep the Samurai Deeper Kyo for next time. Lol…

My phone bill for this month would explode. I will be away anyway but still… I feel pretty guilty. My hunt for Prince of Tennis’ songs is getting crazier as I have found several good sites for downloading. Yumm… Yumm… Unfortunately, most of the songs that I anyhow downloaded in the hope that they would be good songs turned out to be ugly. Waste of money and waste of my time. But still that did not stop me from kept downloading. I really have gone mad L I am looking for Prince of Tennis GBA emulator. Found a website but unfortunately the links were broken. I hope the whoever would fix those as soon as possible so that I can download the games before I fly back. Good thing that in the search of songs, I found a link to 1 of the games (Genius Boys Academy). So not bad. I am very elated to find 1 (though it is not easy to play the game) and I would be jumping in jubilation and exuberance if I can get the other 3. Hehehe….

So yup.. All my activities during the holidays is disastrous to my eyes… I am very sad but helpless to do anything about this. God please forgive me and return me a good eyesight… AAARGH!!!!!

It’s exactly a week before my departure for Singapore. I am very lazy to fly back…but how?? No choice!!! I must set aside some time to read the students’ booklet because there are some things that I still have to do for the university entrance stuff. Yupz… I shall start doing that NOW!

No comments: