Monday, July 16, 2007

Could not get what I wanted

My last weekend in Indo ended and my search for the missing Dear Boys 11 was unsuccessful. I went to look for it at 3 different places but it was futile. My search for Prince of Tennis OVA The National Championship episode 10-13 was also useless. The OVA set which I suspected to be complete was only up the episode 8. Sigh… I guess I have to wait until the next holiday. So I bought no new film at all this holiday. I was so tempted to even buy Harry Potter 5 but did not do so in the end. Watching the movie version is still more appealing. I even planned to buy 300 and some other brainless movies but I did not do so because my disappointment of not getting Dear Boys 11 was too great that my mood was really bad. Sucks…

While shopping this afternoon, I found some ‘unique’ t-shirts. Unfortunately there was no size for me (the one with straps on the chest, the dirty green shirt, the bright green shirt) and there was no Bugs Bunny shirt at the Looney Toons section. Haha… Sigh.. I still regretted that I did not buy the shirt with a very full round collar (the collar is strangling the neck). I have never seen that kind of shirt before. I should have bought it because lately I only bought shirts with unique/never-seen-before designs.

It was very difficult to get sandals (not slippers) nowadays. I am wondering what people wear nowadays when they go hiking or outbond-ing. Shoes?? It is so disgusting to dip into muddy river wearing shoes and bringing the shoes bag. Yuks yuks… Well who cares? I bought a pretty ugly sandals for a mere Rp 50000. Arrgh…

4 days left before I must fly back. Hmm… Sucks sucks sucks… I am so lazy.. Just the thought of what waiting me after I fly back makes me sick… Aaarghhh!!! I hope there are nice things I can find/buy there (such as the Prince of Tennis figurines I saw at Mangga Dua or perhaps Prince of Tennis 40.5 is already out or I am really hoping for the English translation for Prince of Tennis 10.5 and 20.5). Little time left and I have to download as many songs as possible. Haha… I hope the links for the GBA emulator would be fixed also.. Please…

No comments: