Monday, June 4, 2007

Wet wet wet

I am irritated by the wet weathers lately. Although it means a cooler air, it always rains at wrong days. It always rains when I want to go out (and thus I cannot move in my laundry if it rains) or when I have a lot of laundry to dry outside. Haiz.. Haiz... Please stop damaging this environment because the climate IS already changing. Usually it is super duper hot in May but this year, rain is still quite frequent in May. I wonder whether the world will really end in 2009.

I am irritated by reviews about Shrek 3. All the reviews say it is not as exciting as the first two but hello... obviously it won't be funny anymore to see the old joke rite? I mean when you see the Puss' cute face for the second time or Sleeping Beauty falls asleep for the second or third time, of course it won't be as funny as when you see those for the first time. They should review more objectively because to me Shrek 3 is quite funny (because I do not watch the first two). Well, everyone has their own rights to say their own views so whatever....

I am super duper mega irritated by the stupid employer who finally decided not to pay me. Although she did not say that explicitly, she kept inventing reasons and excuses. Bloody hell... I hope she goes bankrupt and die liao... I sent a complaint e-mail to MOM and I hope something will happen. Even if I don't get my money, I don't mind as long as she goes to jail. Grrr...

Such a bad thought, ironically after the talk about God and love of Friday's RCIY session. Brother Mike was soooooo gooooood and the talk was soooooo goooooooood that now I am contemplating whether I want to go home or I want to stay here for the sake of attending RCIY sessions only. Well, I'll keep in mind that to be happy, everything is in the MIND, not in the happenings around me. I hope I can lead a happier live.

Game game game... Yeah... there are so many nice games in the GBA emulator. I am playing Lunar Legends and Dynasty Warrior (cool but boring gameplay). I should be playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance too but unfortunately the saved game went missing so I don't want to repeat from the start again because strategy games are so boring, so slow, and so difficult (easy in the beginning but will get more and more hellish towards the middle and will be a complete mayhem at the end).

No comments: