Friday, June 15, 2007

Relax... Relax...

Fiuh...finally my slack time is bad. Though I do not hate accompanying my aunt and cousins shopping all over the island, I still prefer slacking. Haha... Everything that is too much is not very good. Well, my dad will be here on Thursday and I will be flying back on Sunday. So next week will be a pretty busy one.

I was paying my sleep debt that I did not have the interest in watching Fantastic Four yesterday, at its premiere. I will watch on Monday. My plan to go Novena Church today was also called off because I felt too lazy. I'll just dump and do everything on Monday. This is because I have to go to MOM to register for Labour Court whatsoever. I do not understand why it is so troublesome. Haiz... I am very lazy to settle this thing if must go court blah blah blah... I wonder why my life so sucks... I always meet people who suck... Suck suck suck...

I cannot wait to go home. There are so many animes I want to watch: Prince of Tennis, WeiB Kreuz, and the anime I want to copy from Danny (Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed Destiny, Spiral, and Ranma). I guess I will neglect my PS this time around. Hehe... I am already very bored here. I have ended Lunar Legends and I am sick of Dynasty Warrior (I completed the game 4 times). I guess I won't find another game to play. I have to take a good care of my eyes. My target will be finishing my Final Fantasy XII before Thursday. Whew... although it is a disappointment that I spent $20 for a pirated DVD sold here and that it is not a movie, but rather the collection of FMV from the game, I am still impressed that I can still follow the story. I don't think I can follow the story of Final Fantasy VIII by watching the FMV collection only. Cool game!!! It makes me want to buy PS2 (or PS3) to play the game.

No comments: