Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trial and Error

Hmm… I wonder why the phrase should be ‘trial and error’. People are confident that they would never get it correct in 1 try only??? I guess so… Hahaha… But it’s true anyway. I remembered last Friday when I tried to mix 2 different flavours to make a jelly. I was mixing chocolate and melon. It was a disaster. The chocolate powder coagulated. I wonder whether it was because I was mixing a non-fruit flavour that it coagulated. Nonetheless, the dark chocolate colour masked the overall gross appearance so it did not look so horrible. Hahaha…. Though I still could see the lumps of chocolate powders. Next time I shall try mixing 2 fruit flavours. I am planning to go for melon and grape. I wonder how the colour would be. About the taste….it was very interesting because every block of jelly tasted differently. That means I did not stir the whole thing good enough.

Yesterday I packed up my PSX and today I started on my anime. I wanted to start with Death Note 2: The Last Name but the subtitle was too horrible and I decided to throw away the dvd. -_-! Must buy a new one. Instead, I watched Prince of Tennis OVA: The National Championship. It is VERY GOOD!!! I guess it is even better than the tv series because here every match is kept in 1 episode. It is better than a match stretched to 3 or 4 episodes. Though I guess the ability of the players are becoming more ridiculous and non-sensical. It is still interesting and enjoyable (especially the very entertaining and ‘disgustingly’ funny bonus episode 7). Maybe I am too obsessed with the series that I still like it no matter what. Just like Gundam Wing. Hahaha… I am looking forward to the continuation. I heard that it would be only about 13 episodes. I finished watching till the 9th so if it really ends at 13, that means Seigaku is beaten by Hyoutei. Let’s just see…. I will go to the internet to hunt some information about this.



Today I downloaded a few anime songs and I must say it was a failure again. Only 1 Gundam Wing song is good enough (Snow Planet by Misty Eyes) and 1 Prince of Tennis song which I thing is so-so (I am still considering of deleting it away). Anyway, my last night midi hunt was more than successful. Other than getting the Final Fantasy 8 songs I want, I also got many good songs from other games (Lunar ^o^, Suikoden, Valkyrie Profile, and Harvest Moon). They will be great additions to my handphone. Tee hee…

Ah…. I am very lazy to go back to Singapore. The only thing I am looking forward to is kino discount on Friday and Saturday. Though it means I will spend quite a big sum of money. Nya….

No comments: