Friday, June 1, 2007

Shrek 3

I watched Shrek 3 yesterday and I was quite furious with Lido because despite the very long queue (and it was still 11 am), only 2 counters were available. But anyway, I got the ticket so no problem. I did not watch the first two movies so I think this one is hilarious and entertaining (though in the newspapers, the reviews say the third one is getting less funny as compared to the first two). I even think it is better than Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End which I did not understand completely. For Shrek 3, the only part that I did not catch was when Donkey and Puss were transported to each other bodies when Merlin teleported them with magic. I only realised that at the end when Merlin switched them back. Hahaha... The ending was pretty fun though the final battle against the villain was disappointing.... No battle... Just talk talk and verbal persuasion... Phoo... Anyway, overall it is good. There will be nothing interesting to watch until Fantastic Four. It will be out on the 14th of June which means I will be very very bored for 2 weeks.

Hmm...did I say boring? It may not be so. My friend gave the games from his computer yesterday.. Awesome... there are so many games... Pizza Frenzy, Dinner Dash, Final Fantasy I, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance... I cannot ask for more. If I play them all, they can keep me occupied till university starts. Hahaha...

No comments: