Thursday, May 24, 2007

Problems

Finally, the rental problem was solved yesterday and now I can relax and forget where to stay blah blah blah until university starts. The posting result was finally out and I am admitted into pharmacy (my happiness did not last long because I heard that someone I hate...really hate...will be in pharmacy too...aw well...it's a small country here). Now I am still waiting for the package sent via post and after that can I plan for what to do next. And I am still waiting for scholarship offer to appear in my e-mail inbox.

Now I am waiting until 1250 to come. I am looking forward to watch Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. Phew...if I knew there were so many sneak previous shows yesterday, I would watch it yesterday. I was planning to watch both Pirates and Spidey3 but I guess I won't be able to catch Spidey. Yesterday there were several screenings for Spidey but today there is only one at Lido. The timing clashes with Pirates (I wanted to watch the 1145 show but it was at a smaller lousy studio...) so that makes 3 Spidey films I never watch in cinema. Hahaha...

I still cannot find another Baby Blues comic book but my Calvin and Hobbes still lasts another 1/2 book. So not to worry. Interestingly, the interesting and funny comics are the ones related to naughty kids (hahaha... after you become a parent, then maybe it won't be funny anymore because I don't think it is funny if you have to deal with kids as naughty and as crazy as Calvin, Zoe, or Hammie).

Arrgh... my brain is cracking... I can't say anything else and I still have an hour to kill... Uhh...

No comments: