Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Interview tomorrow

Another week has passed and many things had happened. But I will mention a few important ( what is important to me, maynot be important for other people) ones. Hahaha...

Liang Court Kinokuniya had just celebrated its birthday and because of that (I think) there was no sale at Kino Taka for the Labour Day. Though I am not sure whether Kino always gives discount during past Labour Days (maybe it is Borders which always gives). So I had to get Erik to come with me to Liang Court so that I could get the discount. Hoho... Unfortunately (very unfortunately), Kino Taka is still the one with the largest collection. I could not find any US' version mangas at Liang Court (and I wanted to buy Gundam The Last Outpost 1,2,3 and Gundam Seed 1) as well as game guides (I wanted Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth game guide). Thank goodness Prince of Tennis 30.5 and Smash! Animation Book were available (though I could not understand why the Animation Book was about $2 more expensive than in Kino Taka). So in total I saved up about $16. However, Erik successfully tricked me unto eating at NYDC after that. He insisted that the Mud Pie was very nice and filling. Baah.... Crap!!! It was a waste of $12. Chey... But at least I now know what Mud Pie is. Hahaha...

Last Friday was the last Friday of the month so there was Orchard Road Late Night Midnight Shopping programme. It was only good to 'feel' the atmosphere and for me, there was no offer interesting enough to make me shop and shop. A good experience though.

Ah ya...before going to Liang Court, I was at Causeway Point and hey... I got a good bargain. A RABBIT doll for $5. Mwahaha... It really was quite difficult to find the one which looked quite decent (most have a weird-shape and distorted face) but in the end, I still bought one. Hohoho...

On Saturday was the first choir session for me. I shall censor and skip this part :p and on Sunday I decided to sign up for RCIY. Hopefully I made the correct decision and this can lead me to baptism as soon as possible.

There is something I forgot to write on top about my journey to Kino. Darn... There is a new book which I WILL surely not miss. Gundam Seed Pin-Up book!!! It costs about $50 and I will wait patiently for the Chinese (read: CHEAP) version at Comics. Though no matter what, I will still buy the original if there is no the cheap version. Hehehe... Oh ya...and the Smash Animation Book has a CD bonus. Inside is only a 12-minute nonsense (the seiyuus say things in Japanese) which I don't understand... Well not bad but I was kind of expecting a song in the CD. Hohoho...

Tomorrow will be my medicine interview. I sincerely pray to God that everything I had done for this will not go to a waste. But I can't do anything... Future.... Career... Everything is in God's hands. I leave it to Him. I hope everything is okay tomorrow. Whatever the outcome, I will be glad because at least now my mum is here. Hurray!!!!!

No comments: