Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Hahahaha...

Hohoho... I am home!!! Yipeee.... I am so happy...

After my interviews last week, my parents suddenly changed their mind and allowed me to go home. In fact, my mom forced me to go home with her on Saturday. But I was not free on that day because I needed to attend choir in the afternoon and in the end, I was home on Sunday. Hehehe... The reason was that I wanted to get the hymn book and scores so that I could practice with my home organ. Unfortunately, the organ is spoilt. So now I am really devastated and I am considering to quit because I wonder how the heck I can practice... Haiz... God please help me.

Beside the organ, my aircon was also spoilt (it was repaired this afternoon). So I was sleeping in a spa for the last 2 days. I thought it should be fine because in Singapore I am used to sleep with fan. However, the matter of whether the windows are opened or closed is very important. It is impossible to open the windows here (because of the mosquitos) so it was impossible for me to sleep.

I feel that my holiday is too short this time. There are so many things I want to do. Right now I am playing Final Fantasy 8 again from the beginning (woohoo...my SeeD Rank initially was 9. Thanks to the gameguide). I have so many anime DVDs which I have not watched (Dear Boys, Death Note 2: The Last Name, Prince of Tennis National Championship, and 12 Saint Seiya DVDs I bought right after I arrived here). On top of that I still have Tallgeese II model to be assembled as well as Capricorn and Taurus Gold Saints. Haiz...haiz... I am gonna torturing my eyes -_-! By the way, I bought Taurus here (for Rp 25000) and it was very difficult for me to buy that because the box condition was pathetic. I chose the best one and still....when I compared that to the ones I bought in Singapore... I just wanted to scream.

I am a bit irritated with my Final Fantasy figurines. They have a smooth base but yet Squall, Rinoa, Tidus, and Ashe cannot stand properly. I am having no blue-tak to sticke and make them stand properly... Walaw...

I felt like writing about my medicine interviews went but now I am very lazy to do so. The outcome of my NUS application is not out yet so I guess I still need to wait patiently for some time... La la la....

No comments: