Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gosh...

Urgh... I am so lazy to return to Singapore even though I come back for holidaying (meaning not for studying). I can't imagine the feeling of dullness when I have to come back here again after school reopens. I have been lacking of sleep because I was quite busy for church stuff on Friday and Saturday. In addition, I am quite stressed up with some of the rental problems I am facing right now. I don't want to be upset because of this matter anymore because even though I wish I can stay at my current place, I already have another place if I have to move out (and I don't mind going home anyway).

On Friday, I had RCIY. It was a good one. I think the people are great and fun. It was an enjoyable session. I almost gave it a miss because I wanted to go for Kino sale (and I needed Erik's card. Thank God, he agreed to go again on Saturday... Hehehehe...). It is in contrast with the choir on saturday. Gosh... I am in the verge of giving up. Walawe... the standard expected for the organist is very high. The playing has to be so sophisticated. I will try my best for the next 2 weeks and see how. It's my own fault. I am fixed-minded at organ that when I have to play piano style (meaning both hands are active at pressing many many notes), I find it horrendously difficult. It will be a shame if after I stay in the choir for 2 months, I still cannot play. Haiz... Even they allow me to sing only I would be quite reluctant because my pipes are not that talented. And the people there does not become a pull factor for me to stay. I AM CONFUSED!!!!

Let's go to the happy stuff. I have bought Gundam Seed RBG, Gundam Seed Destiny Fanbook3, and the Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny Pin-up books. It will be the latest additions to my collection for quite some time (because I don't think there is anymore good books I want to buy). I borrowed Baby Blues books from the library. I was quite angry initially because I could only find 2 books but in the end I saw under the "new" section: The Art of Gundam Wing. I was soooooooooo tempted to go back to kino to look for it and buy (though many of the pictures I already have). Fiuh...luckily I did not do that. After I read the first page carefully today, I saw the original title of the book and I actually had the original Japanese book. So yeah...no need to buy that one :)

No comments: