Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Shift out

Yeah... Finally... My agony is over... I have finally moved out from my Sembawang Hills Drive place. Although I really wished that I could stay there... At least I can save up money because I do not need to buy newspaper on my own and when I am jobless (as it is now), there are people I can talk too. So it won't be so boring. There is also aircon and laundry service and meal. Haiz...everything was perfect before the arrival of the 2 bitches from Malaysia. Well....I can't do anything because no matter what, my sleep is the most important thing. Ow very well...life must go on.

My place at Sembawang now is okay. Yesterday I went there by taxi and I was so lucky that the taxi driver was very very friendly. We had a very enjoyable conversation. Hahaha... I believe it was because the driver was quite young. It was not as what I have been scared of:too hot at night for me to sleep. I slept quite well last night. Overall it will be a pleasing experience staying there, though there are some exceptions: I only know 3 out of 5 people there and there is this one very irritating Filipino girl. Ah...I shall say nothing about her. Oh ya...and the water pressure for the shower is super low. Except that, everything would be cool. MRT, Sun Plaza (the Comics Connection is huge but I can't find what I am looking for), and a hawker centre are all within walking distance. I can cut down on transport cost.

I am at Sembawang Library right now. I attempt to save money by reading newspaper in the library instead of buying. I think it will be a failure. I don't know how long I must queue until I can get the newspaper. Oh ya...currently I am very much vulnerable to the lure of gaming centres. I am not interested in the arcade games but I am into the pick-up-dolls game. Grrr... I want to win...I want to win...I want to win!!!! At least once....

No comments: