Monday, April 2, 2007

Phew....

It has been a long time since the last time I was free enough to blog. I have been working (illegally) for the past week and there have been so many ups and downs. Last last Sunday, I had a one day job to help my friend at a printing t-shirt company. I was told that the work would end past midnight and I was expecting it to end at about 2 or 3 am. Hell yeah...it actually ended at 9 am. So I worked continuously for 19 hours. With a low pay of $5/hr, I managed to get $95 only. I considered it not too bad but in the morning...just after a few minutes of delightful moments, I received a phone call from ICA. They forgot to charge me $60 for SVP and I had to go back to pay. My blood, sweat, and sleepless night was wasted.

In the middle of last week, I broke down and really felt like going home. I called my mom to tell her that if by Wednesday I was still jobless, I would go home in the weekend. Luckily (or very unluckily), on the next day, a friend (actually I don't even know her face) wanted to quit her job and offered me to take over her place. It was in a cake shop. Huh...it may be a curse because I am so obsessed with Gundam Wing and Heero is my favourite character. Now I really do what he does in one of my favourite display picture in Friendster.

The pay is even more meager of $4.5/hr only. Crazy...I must work like shit to earn enough money. So I decided to work for 5.5 days. Saturday is off for my church and anime shows and Monday morning is Amazing Race time. Haha...gone are the days of Ugly Betty, American Idols, YuGi-Oh and etc. Fortunately The Arena and Skating with Celebrities (this is a very great show...although I don't know who the celebrities are...but they can skate like pro...too bad that the winning team was not John & Jillian...I think they ROCK!!!)were over last week and Inu Yasha is having a new time slot from Monday to Wednesday at 0000. It is very late so I am really not sure whether I should be happy or sad about that. One thing for sure, I will miss Desperate Housewives :)

Now lee's talk about work. After only about 3 days working...I feel like quitting already. The boss is really bad in terms of managing. I think even I eat some of the cakes myself, she also won't realise. And to my horror, as I was searching the cold room yesterday, I found cakes as old as 1 month had not been returned yet. She was surprised about that... This is madness... I am giving up!!! In the morning, very few people coming and basically I will just sit down and rot for the whole morning.. At night is more exciting. Hmm...actually on the first day I did not sit cause the cashier next to mine is a b****. She kept yakking in Chinese and blah blah blah... Good thing that everyday the cashiers change position. So far...everyone except that b**** is great. One gave me free lunch, one often converses with me, and the Malays are very nice. So it won't be that boring. Yah...I am staying put because of the money. I mean at home I also will do nothing and rot...but I will spend money. This one I also do nothing and rot but earn money. Hahaha...

Currently I am becoming more obsessed with shopping clothes (I wonder why...). I bought 3 white shirts on Saturday (because of a sale and I am to wear white for work) and on the evening, when I went to Bugis Junction, I wanted to buy some more shirts and cardigan (because they were on sale too). This is despite I just bought another shir from S&K on the last last week. Crazy...

It is another crazy toy time again. I was so sad that because I was so indesicive, I missed Tallgeese, Sandrock, Heavyarms 1/144 mecha, as well as Taurus (Saint Seiya). They were on sale but the price was still more ex than the usual sale (Gundam 1/144 should be $3 not $8 and Saint Seiya should be $3 not $5 -> the last time I bought these on sale). I finally found the gut to enter Absolute Comics in Bugis...and there...I found that Final Fantasy figurines are sold more cheaply than in Indo. I have wasted about $40 for the difference in buying Squall and Tidus in Indo. I could not help myself but to buy Cloud (from FF 7 Advent Children of course) to get my collection more better. Now I will definitely buy all the main male and female characters of FF that are available. I still need Tifa, Rinoa, and Yuna. Plus Ashe and Vaan from FF 12 but these 2 must be bought in Comics Connection.

No comments: