Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Blues

Wa wa wa.... Today started pretty badly. The heater was dead so I had to bathe with cold water. In addition, I forgot to bring a new bar of soap and I just realised that after I washed my face. So I had to dry myself again and took a new soap. I needed to go to VJ because I wanted to watch harmonica SYF, I took bus 76 which was really like a can of pressed mackarel. The driver could not even open the front door (Initially I though he DID not want to do that because the bus was full. But after I went in and I was so lucky to stand right exactly next to the door, I knew that if he opened the door, the person nearest to the door would be squashed). Thank God it was only for a one bus stop journey. I was rushing so that I could go with the school bus but in the end, the bus still left without me. It was all because of the stupid guard and his stupid visitor pass. I went to return the pass so that the bus did not need to stop at the gate and when I walked back to the bus... SWOOOOSH...the bus just passed me by. The guard still dared to scold me "Why you never say you are taking the bus??". Please lah... Hello...I already told you I CAME TO WATCH HARMOC SYF (and it's your problem if you think harmoc syf is held in VJ). The bracketed parts are obviously the words I did not tell him. Ya so in the end I took MRT to go to Singapore Conference Hall. Haiz....

Let's talk about the SYF. It was a really really WASTED opportunity! Chey...VJ's songs are the most difficult to play... They should get Gold with Honours But their play was pretty messy, I think that is the main reason that they get no honours NJ got Gold with Honours Although the songs are simple, they played very fluidly:no mistake, smooth, great to hear. But too bad...it's a music which is marked. So although technically our songs are more difficult to play and we had better showmanship, those could not mask the fact that the playing was not perfect. Well...at least it is still a Gold :) After SYF, I had lunch at the restaurant across the road. Darn...even carrot juice made by restaurant tastes horrible. It tasted the same as my home-made carrot juice (I made during my holiday) and the conclusion is: things which are healthy taste bad!!!

This morning I bought sausage mc muffin with no egg at McD. It was $2.30 and I was really startled when the cashier offered the burger+coffee for $2 only. How could that be??? But hey...she did a great service...I was pretty stunned by the $2 and she repeated. I said "Okay, but I don't want the coffee" and she replaced it with fresh milk. Haha...when I saw the expiry date of the milk, I laughed... No wonder she offered the milk. It will expire on the 12th of May.

It is quite unusual for me write backwards in terms of chronological orders but never mind...

On Saturday, I had audition for church choir (as an organist, not as a singer of course). It went pretty badly. I was asked to play a chordless 4 flats piece! What the freak!!!!??? When I pressed a wrong high note, the choir master immediately said "Ok that's enough!" Oops...~.~ At least I took back something important and I shall not do the same mistake for my medicine interview:when asked about reason for joining, never say FOR FUN. Haiz haiz haiz... I don't know what happened to me.

Yesterday was my essay admission test (I shall not go into its details...nor shall I go into details about how I could not sleep because of the 2 bitches) and I only felt so so. I did not really answer the last part of the question well. So yup...too bad. The psycho test was alright. No time limit was given so I really took my time and in the end, I freaked out because others finished so fast. Walawe....

There are few interesting observations I made. Firstly, majority were RJ people. I hardly saw people from VJ (only some from S11 and S12 and another few people from S2s). Secondly, I only saw 2 other people from SJI. I wonder why... SJI is not a bad school what??? Thirdly, there was this one guy who smiled and waved at me... And I don't even know him. I really could not recall his face whether I had seen him before. I saw that noone was behind me so he was really waving at me. Never mind about him.

Hmm...talked quite a lot of things with Huai Yuan.. He has been quite vulgar lately with words full of Fs and CBs... NS does change people so quickly. Mwahaha... He gave a lift to Plaza Singapura and hey...thanks a lot, that saved me $2. Hohoho... His mom also offered me help if I want her to call MOM about my stupid job. After my interview is over, feel my wrath, stupid Michelle!!!

Last night I watched Nada Sou Sou (woah....I really did not expect there was still a show...). It is a very good movie initially. Everything is screwed up at the end. Why must the main character die???? Haiz.... It has a good song (actually not the song but the music...very nice) and it taught me to press my nose to stop tears if I feel like crying. Well, if I really did that during the movie, I wonder how many times I had to do that. Hahaha... Finally, the day was closed by a Grilled Chicken Wrap from Long John Silver which I think was more like 'drinking a bottle of mayonnaise'. And miraculously, I somehow am accepted for the choir despite the quite-screwed audition. Hahaha...

No comments: